Monday, August 22, 2011

Another quick GFCF update

For the past week or so Aohdan has had more 'depth' of conversation than he ever has, but he has also had more intense meltdowns.  All of this I was told could be expected during the early days of the GFCF diet.  So I guess you could say there's been more 'good' AND more 'bad.'  In the car business I was always used to using the term the 'J curve.'  Basically it means it's gonna get worse before it gets better, that's just how it goes.  So in the midst of his angry spells and mouthiness, I am starting to see the 'fog' lift a bit.  It's still very early in the game though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a strong and wonderful mom! If anyone has the strength for what you have on your plate its you. I admire your courage to keep your head up and get thru all of the obsticles that have been laid out! God Bless you girl! xoxo