Thursday, September 22, 2011

Aohdan Interview 1-GFCF for over a month




This interview was taken using the handy FlipVideo HD Camcorder that Generation rescue so gratiously provided for us to use while involved in the Family Grant Program (thanks Gen Rescue!!!). Anyhoo, I thought it would be really cool to do a series of 'Aohdan Interviews' to really watch his progress as he makes the journey through biomedical and the Gluten-free, Casein-free diet.

In this video you will notice he answers questions fairly well. But notice how some of the questions he doesn't seem to understand what I'm asking and gives an answer totally unrelated? Before we started the GFCF diet, he would just get mad and yell at me if I asked him about his day at school. So this is a big improvement over just a month ago! Very excited!!!http://gfcf.com/

1 comment:

ForestMama said...

I'm so excited I found your blog! :-) I'm currently trying to get our family on the GFCF diet and at times it seems like more work than it is worth...I didn't see your sons interview before hand but it looks like he is doing very very well!

My husband has Aspergers and we are hoping that the GFCF diet might help make life a little easier for him (and me!) Its nice to find other Christian families dealing with this disorder. I'm hoping to start my blog tonight but makybe you can go over there and subscribe. I'd like to stay connected. :)

Oh, and CONGRATULATIONS on the upcoming baby! So exciting. :)